Downtown Raleigh has a special event series going on called Downtown Raleigh Movie Series. Every Friday in June there is going to be a free movie at 6:00 pm! The movie of this week is The Goonies. The rest of the schedule is listed below! Plan a family outing in Raleigh one Friday! Each event includes food trucks, DJ music and beer and wine tents.
June 12, Back to the Future
June 19, The Karate Kid
June 26, King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters
Location: City Plaza – 400 block Fayetteville St
Dog Days of June 2015
As we enter into the Summer months, make sure that you are careful with your furry friends! Keep them hydrated, there are some shops that have outdoor bowls for water or sometimes offer treats to dogs in the drive thru.
An event that happens annually at Fred G. Bond Metro Park is Dog Days of June, taking place June 6th! There is a disc competition, dog wash and a clinic for rabies shots and microchips. You can even adopt a new friend! Check out more information at the hyperlink below and plan a fun filled day with your best friend. Click Here for More.
Location: 801 High House Road
Phone: (919) 469-4100
Happy Easter to everyone! Are you hunting for more this Easter? Houses in Cary just cannot stay on the Market! Whether you are looking to Buy or Sell, I am ready to help you find your dream home!
Did you know that every eight years your property values get reassessed? This process will bring tax values up to date for those properties available on the open market. You can get more information about the assessment, as well as information from past evaluations by clicking on the link below!
Recently, BizJournals posted an article about how the Home sales in October 2014 increased versus October 2013. This is an awesome article on the sales prices as well, please contact me if you are interested homes in the Triangle area.
No special promo post today, because today is all about those serving our countries and those who have already served. Thank you so much for everything you have done for our Freedom.
Happy Halloween to all! I hope you have had a wonderful month of October, and as we prepare for the kitties to go Trick or Treating tonight, I thought it would help to post some tips on staying safe.
1. Bring a Flashlight! That way you can see as you walk on some uneven ground, as well as being seen a little better by cars that drive by.
2. Make sure that your Child knows to walk beside you as you go from house to house. This way you can keep an eye on them, and be there in case they trip in the dark. You never know what obstacles you’ll face on the road.
3. Make sure you both are wearing comfy shoes! There might be a lot of walking on the path to the ultimate candy collection. It would be best to make sure your feet as comfortable.
4. Is the costume long? Trying on the costume before the night of is good not only to ensure it fits, but to see if any drags along the ground. This extra fabric should be cut in order to avoid less trips.
5. Check their candy after! Before your child starts to dig into their stash, make sure that all the candy is safe. That nothing is out of the wrapper or wrapped in something different.